Soft shackles are becoming more and more popular on the 4×4/overlanding scene. More companies are making soft shackles then ever before, gator jaw, factor 55, roadsafe, bubba rope, to name a few.
But are soft shackles better for 4wd recoveries the then good ole steel bow shackle that has been around since the birth of 4wds and people getting bogged.
In this video we talk about the pros and cons of both!
Unsealed 4×4 Destruction Shackle test
If you want to support the channel by grabbing some merch check out:
Not all load factors were consider in this video for the sake of simplicity, i.e. friction, load angle factor angles on the shackles etc. The information should be used only as a guide, refer to your manufacturers manuals for the recovery gear you have.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://pubvision-network.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- ★Windows: Setup has Failed to Validate the Product Key (Fixed)★
- HƯỚNG DẪN SHARE MÁY IN QUA MẠNG TRÊN WIN10
- Activate Window 8/8.1/10 Without Product Key – 2018 (100% Working)
- Hướng Dẫn Kích Hoạt Windows 10 Bằng Key Windows 7/8/8.1 – Activate Windows 10 Pro Product Key
- Cách nhập key bản quyền cho Visio nếu đã cài Office 365 bản quyền