English Speaking Practice: How to improve your English Speaking and Fluency: SHADOWING
Check out my Free Training:
What is shadowing? I define it as ‘training for English fluency’. shadowing is a good way to improve your pronunciation, accent and speaking as well as rhythm. It gets your mouth moving, and your ears paying attention to English.
Regardless of whether it’s the best way to improve English speaking or not, to get good at speaking English you’re going to have to do some hard work.
And shadowing is no different.
People often come to me asking how can I improve spoken English? Do I need people around me to practise?
The answer is no.
This lesson is going to show you how to learn to speak English NOW, even if you don’t have anybody to speak with.
Understand that speaking has to be learnt physically.
It is important to get a lot of English speaking practice. Actually, speak English. Actually, move your mouth. If you don’t move your mouth when you learn, pronunciation will be hard. Which means speaking will be hard.
There is a problem …
If you don’t live in an English speaking country, you’d probably say …
“But this isn’t an English speaking country — how can I get a lot of English speaking practice?’
I don’t mean “English conversation practice”.
I mean the same type of practice that gets you good at riding a bike. Raw, repetitive practice.
English speaking practice. Training your mouth to speak English easily, and fluently.
English speaking practice is much easier than you probably think.
You don’t need other people to practice your English speaking skills.
Just use your listening materials!
The important part is the CD, but the book also has an important use.
A summary of the shadowing technique I describe in the video:
– Listen to the book as many times as you can.
– Read the book and check any words you don’t know in your dictionary.
– Listen to the book again.
– Listen and read (out loud!) the book together. Practice section by section until you get really good at it.
– Shadow the CD without the book.
It’s a really good idea to record yourself doing this too, so you can tell where you’re making pronunciation mistakes.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://pubvision-network.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- ★Windows: Setup has Failed to Validate the Product Key (Fixed)★
- HƯỚNG DẪN SHARE MÁY IN QUA MẠNG TRÊN WIN10
- Activate Window 8/8.1/10 Without Product Key – 2018 (100% Working)
- Hướng Dẫn Kích Hoạt Windows 10 Bằng Key Windows 7/8/8.1 – Activate Windows 10 Pro Product Key
- Cách nhập key bản quyền cho Visio nếu đã cài Office 365 bản quyền