I take my good old time solving levels 2 & 3 of the wooden logic puzzle game The Sherlock to help you relax, possibly sleep, and perhaps experience ASMR.
Listen to selected works outside of YouTube:
If you are new to “ASMR” and/or my channel, welcome aboard and thanks for dropping by! The majority of videos I create, often in an unorthodox manner, are meant to help you relax, sleep, hopefully experience ASMR, and any other use that might help you find some peace of mind, concentrate, study, decompress, etc.
What is ASMR?
ASMR stands for Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response. It’s just a non-scientific, made-up term that a layperson came up with to describe the feeling characterized as a pleasant tingling sensation felt in various parts of the body (head, scalp, back, legs, etc.) in response to various visual, auditory, tactile, olfactory, and/or cognitive stimuli, such as crinkling bags, hand movements, whispering, personal attention or watching someone perform a task. It’s like goosebumps, but much more pleasant and without the uncomfortable chills.
ASMR videos are meant to intentionally induce this sensation in the viewer, often referred to as “tingles”. However, the videos also serve to provide a relaxing, calming, comforting and soothing experience for people beyond ASMR purposes. Many people who do not experience ASMR still enjoy these videos. I have experienced ASMR all throughout my life but no longer do.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://pubvision-network.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- VIDEO GAME MOVIE GAME (ft. ProZD, Shayne Topp, Elyse and James Willems, Maude Garrett, Jay Walker)
- Kodaka Leaves Spike Chunsoft | Future of Danganronpa and Four New IPs
- Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom | The Big Bad Barry! | 1Hour | HD Cartoons for Kids
- How To Get Inside The Golden Bank Vault and Get Unlimited Money in GTA 5! (Secret Money Truck)
- Falling In Reverse – "Game Over" (Full Album Stream)